- Research Home
- Research Facilities
- Research Papers Publications
- Books Published
- Research Projects
- Innovation Incubation Entrepreneurship
- Industrial Consultancy
- Intellectual Property Assets
- Intellectual Property Commercialization
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Industry Institute Partnership
- NITI Aayog DARPAN
|S No.||Financial Year||Name of the Faculty||Name of the Company/Funding agency||Title of the Project||Amount Received
|1||2018-2019||Dr P. Sridhar||Sandhya Electricals||Design and development of various electrical controllers for special purpose applications||50000|
|2||2018-2019||Mr Lingaswamy||Axis power care systems, Hyderabad||Design and development of various electrical controllers for special purpose applications||20000|
|3||2018-2019||Dr P. Sridhar||Bhagyanagar Electricals||Design and development of various electrical controllers for special purpose applications||35000|
|4||2018-2019||Dr. Lalit Kaul||Seva Energie International, Hyderabad||Training program in Protections and Excitations for Sudan Engineers||120000|
|5||2018-2019||Dr. P. Munaswamy||Sunseas Tech Private Limited||Training on PCB||115000|
|6||2018-2019||Dr. JSR Prasad||MTE Industries, Hyderabad||Survey of total area for hostel building||50000|
|7||2018-2019||Dr. M. Venu||SAS Infra Projects, Hyderabad||Test report on safe bearing capacity of soil||32620|
|8||2018-2019||Dr. K. Shruti||Modi Properties||Detail soil investigation report||30210|
|9||2018-2019||Dr. JSR Prasad||My Home Group||Concrete-Rebound hammer and Ultrasonic pulse velocity||25600|
|10||2018-2019||Prof V V S H Prasad||MTE Industries, Hyderabad||Design and development of trirolling machine||750000|
|11||2018-2019||Prof EK Patro||Chebrolu Engineering College||Website Design and Maintainence||400000|
|12||2018-2019||Prof Radha Krishna||Chebrolu Engineering College||Office automation and Design||300000|
|13||2018-2019||Dr. K Srinivasa Reddy||Tata Consultancy Services||Infrastructure usage for online examinations||231600|
|14||2018-2019||Dr. P Sridhar||Marri Laxman Reddy Institute of Technology and Management||Erection of Electrical Machines Laboratory||50000|
|15||2018-2019||Dr. P Sridhar||MTE Industries, Hyderabad||Design and development of various electrical controllers for special purpose applications||50000|
|16||2018-2019||Dr P. Srnivasa Rao||MTE Industries, Hyderabad||Machining of CNC machine's components and accessories||77420.3|
|17||2018-2019||Dr. K Srinivasa Reddy||San Prints Private Limited||Infrastructure usage for online examinations||312781.5|
|18||2018-2019||Dr. K Srinivasa Reddy||Wal Grave Solutions Pvt. Ltd.||Infrastructure usage for online examinations.||88000|
|19||2018-2019||Dr. K Srinivasa Reddy||Indian Institute of Sciences,Bangalore||Infrastructure usage for online examinations.||91500|
|20||2018-2019||Dr. P. Munaswamy||Sunseas Tech Private Limited||Training on PCB||1000000|
|Total Consultancy Amount (in INR)||3829731.8|
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
In this cost competitive globe for smart application centric in industry and society, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Institute of Aeronautical Engineering is running Smart Application Development Cell (SADC) with strength of 62 faculties and 10 supporting team. Department offers the most advanced and emerges with smart solutions with the thrust in the following key areas such as Web, Mobile and smart application development, Business Analytics and Networking.
- Achievements of SADC
- Consultancy Services
- IT Solutions Cell
- Proficiency of SADC
- GoLABS - BuildIT
GoLABS - BuildIT:
An online assessment and evaluation Platform (Programming, Aptitude, English Language (Grammar and Vocabulary) and Essay Writing), focused on helping recruiters in initial screening of potential candidates from an ocean of job seekers in an automated way.
IDENTIFY BEST DEVELOPERS
- Conduct online hackathons.
- Encourage thousands of students / developers to participate.
- Automated assessment of coding skills.
- Hire the Best Developers!
ONLINE CODING CHALLENGES
- Web-Based Code Editor requires no installation.
- Web based editor supports code indentation, reserved keyword highlighting and display of compilation errors.
- Code can be executed with custom inputs to verify the output manually before submission.
- Sub-optimal code that is inefficient will only pass some test cases and will get partial marks whereas time-wise optimized code will get full marks.
How It Works
- Test Creation
- Test Conduction
- Aptitude Test
- Programming Test
- Proficiency in English Grammar and Vocabulary
- Essay Writing
Proficiency of SADC-CSE:
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering provides consultancy services in the areas of computer based online exam conduction, Development of Websites, Smart Application Development, Insights of Big data, Training on Analytics and Data Visualizations with effective report generation.
|Sno||Name of the Facility|
Big data Cluster:
Server: Dell PowerEdge R430 Server, Intel Xeon E5-2623 v3 3.0GHz, 10M Cache, 8.00GT/s QPI, Turbo, 4C/8T Max Mem 1866MHz, 8x8GB RAM, 2x2 TB HDD, DVD+RW drive
Nodes: Dell Optiplex 5040 Mini Tower XCTO Intel Core i7-6700 Processor@ 3.4GHz, 8MB Cache, 16GB RAM, 1TB 7200 HDD and LAN 10/100/ 1000 Mbps
Software: XAMPP, Clementine, ORACLE, Informatica, IBM SPSS modular Server and Rational Rose
IoT setup: Sensors, 3D Printer
Controllers: CanaKit Raspberry Pi 3 Complete Starter Kit - 32 GB Edition CanaKit, Arduino Uno
CISCO Network Platform : Network Essentials-CCNA Routing and Switching, IT Essentials, IoT and Cyber Security.
- Design of Smart, Web and Mobile Applications according to client specifications: We offer consultancy services for design and development of microcontroller based smart, web, Android and IOS Applications.
- Network design and setup: We will survey the organization and suggest the LAN design (Layout) and necessary equipment for providing network.
- Data Centric Services: We offer consultancy services for Insights of Data, Data Visualization, Data Analytics, Forecasting, Data Modeling, Predictive Model and Sentiment analysis.
- Class room training to graduate trainee engineers in Network Engineering, R Programming, Internet of Things and Informatica.
- Selection of environment for development of applications as per the requirement of your organization.
IT Solutions Cell:
|IT Related Service||Activity Performed|
|Smart Application Development||IoT Simulations and IoT Application setup for Bluetooth, Ethernet based remote monitoring and controlling of devices, Wi-Fi based controlling of web server enabled things and cloud based IOT platforms.|
|Web Application Development||Design and Creation of Web sites, Maintenance of Data|
|Mobile Application Development||Android & IOS application Development|
|Training and Certifications courses||CISCO Academy Training and Certifications for Network Fundamentals (CCNA), Introduction to Cyber Security, cyber Security Essentials, Introduction to IoT and IoT Fundamentals, IT Essentials, Programming Essentials in C, C++ Programming and Entrepreneurship.|
|Data Centric||Insights of Data, Data Visualization, Data Analytics, Forecasting. Data Modeling, Predictive Model and Sentiment analysis.|
|Courses offered on Analytics and Data Visualizations||Insights of Data, Data Visualizations, Data Analytics and Quick Report Generations|
|Training Program||Technical Skill Development Program, IT Essentials Awareness Workshops, Skill Development Program|
Achievements of SADC-CSE:
- Design and Development of institute website and office automation which includes BET e-portal login, online fee payment and examination software and maintenance services for MLR Institute of Technology (Autonomous), Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Design and Development of institute website and office automation which includes LMS/Student/Faculty and domain mail login, online fee payment and maintenance services for MLR Institute of Technology and Management, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Design and Development of institute website which includes Student/Parent/Faculty login and maintenance services for Chadalawada Ramanamma Engineering College, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh
- Design and Development of institute website which includes Student/Parent/Faculty(ICMS) login and maintenance services for Chebrolu Engineering College, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
- Design and Development of institute website and office automation which includes Student/Employee (CMS) login, and maintenance services for G. Pullaiah College of Engineering and Technology, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
- Design and Development of website and office automation services for Institute of Aeronautical Engineering include.
|IARE Office Automation||Features included|
|Fee Collection Module||It facilities dynamic fees structure configuration, fee collection/refund, summary report of payable fees and collected amount. |
Reports like fees register, cheque register, pending fees of the student, fees refund register, fees receipt cancel register etc…
|Transport Management System||Solution for operations control, fleet management, driver information, etc. It manages information like driver license number, license expire information, trip details, Supplier detail.|
|IARELib Software||Features like material management (book, CD, magazine, research papers, Journals etc…), member registration, material issue/return, automatic fine calculation, visitor counts, generate barcode accession numbers, vendor management, book suggestion facility, book reservation etc…|
|Exam & Result Management System||Storing, retrieving, managing and aggregating exam related information. It manages different type of exams (e.g. Semester end exams, mid-semester exam, day to day laboratory evaluation, Continuous Internal Assessment, Online Assignment), seating arrangement, exam marks, remuneration calculation, and SMS result to students.,|
|Intellect CMS||This Module provides access to student, parent and faculty. |
Through this student can access his/her personal information, course registrations, attendance, marks and faculty posted assignments and uploading of lab day to day activities.
|OPAC||Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) is web portal developed for accessing library material information. It is used to search all the bibliographic records online. This search functionality includes search based on various criteria like Title, Author, Publisher, Subject, Department, Language, ISBN, Accession, and Material Type etc… It provides material details like author, publication, total copies available, department, edition, material location – Rack – Section, due date, member issued.|
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Electronics & Communication Engineering deals with the electronic devices, circuits, communication equipments like transmitter, receiver, integrated circuits (IC). It also deals with basic electronics, analog and digital transmission & reception of data, voice and video (Example AM, FM, DTH), microprocessors, satellite communication, microwave engineering, antennae and wave progression. It aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of the students on the basic concepts and theories that will equip them in their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production, and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Proficiency @IICC
- Consultancy Services @IICC
- Facilities Available
All the applications which make our life easier and enjoyable such as Television, Radio, Computers, Mobiles etc. are designed and developed by Electronics and Communication Engineers
- Design and maintain satellites, which bring TV, telephone and Internet service into remote and rural regions
- ECE Engineers also creates advanced communication facilities like video conferencing which bring people together from all over the world
- Develops programs for various control and communication systems
- Department IICC cell undertakes sponsored research, collaborative research and industrial consultancy projects through this cell.
- Through such projects, Department IICC cell is strengthening the research and development capabilities of faculties, students and involved stake holders.
- Department IICC cell takes all necessary initiatives to promote innovation skills in faculties and students and participate in industrial and societal problem solving.
Consultancy Services @IICC:
Design and projects consultancy:
- Design of systems, components and processes in various related technologies and development of system software/application software for offline/online applications.
- Preparation of literature survey/feasibility studies and evaluation reports, design verification, tailor made training programs as per needs of industries in related domain, development of laboratories and other educational consultancy, design and conduction of recruitment/entrance examinations.
|SNO||Software’s Available @ IICC||ACTIVITIES|
|2||NI Lab VIEW|| |
|3||Cadence Tools|| |
|4||Embedded Software|| |
|5||PCB Design|| |
|6||Training Program|| |
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
In this cost competitive globe for energy conservation in industry and commerce, Electrical Engineering Department of Institute of Aeronautical Engineering is running Energy Management Cell (EMC) with strength of 26 faculties and 08 technicians. Department offers the most advanced and best in energy conservation solutions with the thrust in the following key areas:
- Proficiency of EMC - EED
- Consultancy Services - (CREST)
- Consultancy Services - (CAPER)
- Achievements of EMC - EED
Proficiency of EMC - EED:
|S. No||EnergyRelated Services||Activities|
|1||Energy Audit||Electrical System, Electric Motors and Variable Speed Drives, Compressed Air System, HVAC and Refrigeration System, Fans and Blowers, Pumps, Cooling Tower, Lighting System, DG Set System, Boiler, Furnaces, Heat Exchangers, Measurement of Illumination.|
|2||Electrical Safety Audit||Scrutiny of Electrical Hazards, Scrutiny of Static Electricity Hazards, Earthling System Installation & Inspection|
|3||Testing||Induction Motor, Pump|
|4||PV Solar||Feasibility Study, Governing Body Approval Support, Technical Drawing and Design, Data Collection, Performance Testing, Procurement, Tender Documentation, Operation &Maintance.|
|5||Thermal Imaging||Generators, Electric Motors, Transformers, switchgears, UPS, Battery Banks, Furnaces, Boilers, Pumps, Compressors, Chillers, Blowers / Fans, Cooling Towers, Industrial Gearboxes / Bearing|
|6||Electrical Lighting / Wiring Design||Electrical Lighting, Building Electrical Wiring|
|7||Training Program||Technical Skill Development Program, Energy Awareness Workshops, Skill Development Program|
|8||EMS Implementation||Energy Review, Energy Conservation Execution|
Licenses own by EMC-EED:
|S. No||Authorization/ Certification||Approving Organization|
|1||Energy Audit Consultant||SBTET, Telangana State Government|
|2||Electrical Supervisor||SBTET, Telangana State Government|
Center for Renewable Energy and Sustainable Technology (CREST):
The following works are carried out by research students in this Group:
- Hybrid active power filters.
- Grid connected inverter control.
- Sensor less BLDC motor control.
- Position control of PMSM machines.
- Harmonic detection for use with Active power filters.
- Digital Control of Scalable AC / DC and DC / DC Converters.
Labs belonging to this group are:
- Control Engineering Lab.
- Machines Lab.
- Measurement Testing and Instrumentation Lab.
- Power Electronics Simulation Lab.
- Static Drives Lab.
Center for Advanced Power Engineering Research (CAPER):
The following works are carried out by research students in this group:
Labs belonging to this group are:
- Condition monitoring of power apparatus.
- Power Quality monitoring, analysis.
- Harmonic mitigation devices in power distribution network.
- Load balancing and power factor improvement.
- Voltage regulation in power distribution network.
- Dedicated experimental set-ups for custom power devices.
- Power system modeling, simulation, optimization, deregulation and restructuring.
- Power system automation, numerical and digital protection.
- Energy management systems.
- High Voltage Engineering Lab.
- Power Systems Lab.
- Static Relays Lab.
- Instrumentation Lab.
Achievements of EMC-EED:
- Design of Axial flux BLDC motors for Electric Vehicles: We provide consultancy to M/S Aditya Precitech Industries, Hyderabad to design BLDC motors.
- Design of Automation and Control Systems for Machine Tool Manufacturing: We offer consultancy to M/S MTE industries, Hyderabad.
- Design of Power Electronic equipment: We offer consultancy services for designing microcontroller based power electronic equipment and PLC based control panels.
|1||Three Phase Power Analyser (Voltech PM300)|
|2||Digital Thermo Anemometer (Metravi AV M03)|
|3||Power Quality Clamp Meter (Fluke 345)|
|4||Ratio Error of Current Transformer (CT) (up to primary current of 2000 A)|
|5||Maximum Demand Meter|
|6||Electric Motors up to 15 kW (20 HP)|
|7||Thermocouple (Type B, E, J, K, R, S, T)|
|8||RTD (PT 100, PT 200, PT 500, PT 1000)|
|9||4 to 20 mA Transmitter|
|10||Bidirectional energy meter (to measure grid power as well as raw power)|
|13||Power Quality Measurement for AC/DC regulated Power Supplies|
|14||EMC testing of electrical equipment|
|15||Distribution Profiler (Megger)|
|16||Three Phase Energy Meter with Power Quality Analyser (Fluke)|
|17||Battery Impedance Test Equipment (Megger BITE 3)|
|18||3 Phase Power Quality Analyser (Krykard ALM 35)|
The Department of Mechanical Engineering has been in forefront, since its inception, in offering solutions to field problems through Center for Advanced Analysis Testing and Manufacturing (CAATM). Many MSMEs consult the department for technical advice from faculties having enormous industrial and academic exposure. The Department interacts with Telangana Academy for Skill and Knowledge (TASK) a State Government initiative for imparting skills. The department focuses on the following thrust areas such as Testing, Manufacturing, Fluid and Thermal Analysis.
- Consultancy Services@(ME)
- Achievements- (CAATM)
- COE’s listed
Consultancy Services Offered:
The following activity is carried out in material testing
- Testing of bond index of limestone
Design and Manufacturing
The CAATM is involved in design and manufacturing of the following activities:
- Design and development of discharge chute for sewerage disposal in the trains
- Process design and Manufacturing of Run flat systems
- Design Development of High speed gear box
- Tooling and fixture development and manufacturing for thread rolling machine
- Tooling and fixture development and manufacturing for spline rolling machine
- Tooling and fixture development and manufacturing for rack rolling machine
Fluid & Thermal Analysis
The following works are carried out by research faculty and students.
- Pressure contours on solar panel for a roof investigation on wind tunnel testing
- Computational Analysis of a CD Nozzle with SED for a Rocket Air Ejector in Space Applications