Business Systems are sets of connected procedures that include the analysis and organization of business information through the application of technology. All businesses contain information related to their products and internal structure. With this course, students will learn how to comprise this business information through technology. Students will learn how to formulate and develop business-strategic plans while aligning information system principles with business strategies.
The business environment has changed dramatically over the last decade through globalisation, an explosion in information and smart systems and global connectivity. The nature of information management has changed from that of creating systems from first principles to cloud based globalized systems that can handle and process vast amount of data ubiquitously.
- A sound understanding of dynamics of industry, government and global business specific knowledge and expertise in business information systems.
- Learn to use IT management skills to help improve business efficiency and sharpen a company’s competitive edge.
- Build to help tomorrows business managers to get equipped for digital transformation, plan strategically and redesign business secure operations as well as establish business processes and direct digitalization in big and small companies.
- IT Systems / Business Analyst
- Social Media Specialist
- IT Project Manager
- Systems Designer
- Business Systems Designer
- Business and Systems Analyst
- Business Data Analyst
- Digital Advertising / Marketing Analyst
The following are the courses during B.Tech - Computer Science and Business Systems.