|Dr. K Thanesh Kumar|
Thursday, April 3, 1980
|0 Years, 9 Months, 13 Days.|
|17 Years, 5 Months, 10 Days.|
|B.Sc (Mathematics), 2000|
|M.Sc (Mathematics), 2003|
|Ph.D (Vellore Institute of Technology)|
Mathematics - 1, Mathematical methods, Complex Analysis, Topology, Functional Analysis, Algebra, Operations Research, Elementary Operator Theory, Banach Algebra, Aerospace Mathematics.
1. A paper titled ‘Conceptual frame work on differential equations‘ International Journal of multi-disciplinary research academy (IJME)
in Feb 2013.
2. Thanesh Kumar, K. and Kavitha, A. (2016), ‘A Review report on recent developments in peristaltic transport of physiological fluids’, International
Journal of Pharmacy and Technology 8 (2), 4099-4113.
3. Thanesh Kumar, K. and Kavitha, A. (2017), ‘Peristaltic transport of Eyring
Powell fluid bounded by permeable walls with suction and injection’,
International Journal of Pure and Applied mathematics113 (6), 298-306.
4. Thanesh Kumar, K. and Kavitha, A. (2017), ‘Influence of slip effects of
Peristaltic Transport of a Rabinowitsch fluid in a non-uniform tube’, Material
science Engineering 263, 062004, doi:10.1088/175, 899X/263/6/062004.
5. Thanesh Kumar, K. and Kavitha, A. (2017), ‘Hall effects on Peristaltic transport
of couple stress fluid in an asymmetric channel with permeable walls’, Journal of
Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control systems9 (4), 326-339.
6. Thanesh Kumar, K., Kavitha, A. and Saravana, R. (2018), ‘Peristaltic flow of an
Ellie’s fluid model in inclined uniform tube with wall properties’, International
Journal of Mechanical and Engineering Technology9(2), 15-27.
7. Thanesh Kumar, K. and Kavitha, A. (2018), ‘Peristaltic transport of Jeffrey fluid
in contact with Newtonian fluid in an inclined channel with permeability’,
International Journal of Civil and Engineering Technology 9(3), 221-231.
8. Thanesh Kumar, K. Suresh Goud, J, (2020), ‘Slip effect on MHD flow and Heat
transfer of a Jeffrey Nanofluid Over a Streching sheet on the Presence of Non
Linear Thermal Radiation and Chemical Reaction’Journal of Computtional and
Theoretical Nanoscience, Volume 17(4), 1953-1962 .
9. Thanesh Kumar, K. and Kavitha, A. (2020), ‘peristaltic flow of Jeffery fluid with
heat and mass transfer through an inclined asymmetric tapered channel under an
influence of slip boundary conditions’ Journal of Xidian University, Volume 14,
Issue 5, 5004-5029.