Hostel & Dining
IARE has a home away from home for those students who come from various other states and city outskirts providing them the best amenities to make them feel at home. The students develop a sense of responsibility and learn to manage their life independently staying in hostels. They also develop qualities such as solidarity and comradeship having gained rich experience living in the hostels.
- Spacious well ventilated rooms accommodating two in each room.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Well-furnished dining rooms accommodating more than 350 students at a time.
- Hygienic food made under the strict supervision of hostel authorities.
- Mineral water facility.
- Outdoor and indoor games facility
- Wi-Fi facility available round the clock.
- Fully secured and comfortable housing facility to all the inmates.
- Ragging – free environment.
- Reading rooms.
- Free transportation to the institute.
- Personal care and regular counselling.
- Health care and regular visits of registered physicians.
- Once in a week outing facility.