Computer Science and information Technology provides a realistic balance between theoretical understanding of computation and how to build the secure databases and systems. The Computer Science will be more involved with algorithm formulation, software development and implementation, while the Information Technology will likely find a career in web development, system administration, computer security, user support, etc.
The work of CSIT people is to interact with people from all organizational functions in designing and implementing computer applications. Computer Science and Information technology can take together with the major in Computer Science / Information Technology (double major), or another minor of your choice.
- Deep knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures, and Coding skills in languages like C, Java Python and Open Source technologies.
- Analytical approach to create the code for automatic complex process and solve problems.
- Design, Implement, and Evaluate computer-based systems, services and applications employing the methods of software engineering as an instrument to ensure quality.
- Designed and build systems ranging from a small business needing a new technology tool, to managing the many and varied IT resources in a big business.
- Computer systems analyst
- Security architect
- Web developer
- Cloud architect
- Computer and Information Systems Manager
- Information Technology Consultant
- Mobile Application Developer
The following are the courses during B.Tech - Computer Science and Information Technology.