|Dr. V Appa Rao|
Saturday, May 9, 1959
|1 Years, 3 Months, 19 Days.|
|28 Years, 11 Months, 9 Days.|
|Physics (Space Physics)|
|B.Sc (Physics), 1982|
|M.Sc (Physics), 1985|
|Ph.D in Space Physics|
Classical Mechanics, Electromagnetic Theory, Relativistic Astrophysics, Stellar equilibrium and evolution, Compact objects, Atmospheric physics, Metrology-1,Metrology-2,Metrology-3,Space physics,B.Sc and M.Sc Projects, Engg.physics-1 & 2(Theory), Engg.physics -1&2(Lab), Optics, Statistical Physics, Electronics, Advanced Physics Laboratory, Experimental physics-1, Experimental physics 2 and Projects, Wave and Optics, Physical Optics, Introduction to Modern Physics, Mechanics, Experimental Physics, Experimental Electronics, Materials Science, Experimental Engineering Physics, Waves and Oscillations, Heat and Thermodynamics, Optics, Experimental Physics - 3 and 4.
1.Appa Rao Vegi and V.K.Mittal(2018).Calculation of Atomic parameters of Bismuth Germinate Detectors.Journal of Ultrascientist of Physical Sciences,section-B(JUSPS-B).Volume 30(7):pp.81-87.
2.Gelana Chibsa and Appa Rao Vegi (2018).Comparison of Density of Fermi Gas and Bose-Einstein Condensate in Single Valence Electron Bulk Metal Elements. Global Journal of Scientific Frontier Research (GJSFR-A).Volume 18, Issue 3, Version 1.0: pp.21-23.
3.Appa Rao, Vegi.Jogulu, Challa and Suryanarayana, M.B. (2017).”Long term variations of ionospheric drift and anisotropy of E-region irregularities at Waltair.American Scientific Research Journal for Engineering, Technology, and Sciences (ASRJETS).36(1): pp.184-197. (http://asrjetsjournal.org/)
4. Rao, V.A.Jogulu, C and Murthy, B.S. (2017).Geomagnetic storm effects on drift and anisotropy parameters of ionospheric irregularities in the E-region at Waltair.Journal of Ultra Scientist of Physical Sciences.29 (10):pp.248-260. (Website: - www.ultrascientist.org).
5. Appa Rao Vegi. (2017).”Study of Ionospheric Irregularities in the F-Region During Geomagnetic Storms”. Global Journal of Scientific Frontier Research (GJSFR-A).Volume 17, Issue 3, Version 1.0: pp.13-22.
6. Rao, V.A. Murthy, B.S and Jogulu C. (1999).” Nocturnal Variation of F-Region Special drift at Waltair”.Visakha science Journal.3(2):pp.93-98.
7. Rao, V.A.Murthy B.S and Jogulu C.Drift and anisotropy parameters from first and second order reflections recorded at spaced antennae,NSSS-90, Nagpur Unviersity, Nagpur,India,March 1990.
8. Rao, V.A.Murthy B.S and Jogulu C.Effect of Geomagnetic Storms on drift and anisotropy parameters of ionospheric irregularities at Waltair, NSSS-96,Osmania University,Hyderabad,February, 6-10,1996.
9. Rao V.A.Murthy B.S and Jogulu C.Effect of Horizontal movements on the vertical drift of ionization in the F-region,10th National Space science Symposium,Physical Research Laboratories, Ahmedabad, November 25-28,1997.
10. Rao V.A.Murthy B.S and Jogulu C. Nocturnal Variation of F-region spatial drifts at Waltair,10th National Space Science Symposium,Physical Research Laboratories, Ahmedabad,November 25-28,1997.
11. Rao V.A. Murthy B.S and Jogulu C. Effect of Interplanetary Magnetic Field (IMF) on E and F region Horizontal drift speeds at Waltair in relation to solar activity,NSSS-2002,Barkatullah University, Bhopal,February 25-28,2002.