Campus Placements 2023 :
Departmental Advisory Board (DAB)
The DAB is composed of members from eminent institutions as well as members from industry, alumni and members of faculty of the department.
The composition of the DAB is as follows:
||Name of the member
||Dr. L V Narasimha Prasad
||Dr. T Vara Lakshmi
||Associate Professor and Head
||Ms. K Lakshmi Revathi
||Dr. T Srinivasa Rao
||Associate Professor, Nominee of Faculty
||Dr. Y Sreekanth
||Manager at Edify Path
||Mr. K Sangeeth
||Chairman and Founder for HUIDUI Enterprise
||Mr. J Sravan Teja
Home fit solutions and Tirumala UPVC manufactures
||Mr. Durga Rao
||Mr. G Vinayak
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Committee interacts and maintains liaison with key stakeholders.
- Monitor the report of the DAB and progress of the program.
- Develop and recommend new or revised goals and objectives of the program.
- Review and analyses on the gap between curriculum and Industry requirement and gives necessary feedback or advice actions.
- Monitoring of Course plan and delivery.
- Verification of Faculty Dairy including Attendance Entry, Internal and AAT Marks, Syllabus Coverage, Identification of Slow Learners and above average performers and necessary actions.
- Submission of report to the IQAC in the prescribed format