|Ms. P B Esther Rani|
Sunday, July 1, 1962
|6 Years, 3 Months, 6 Days.|
|19 Years, 0 Months, 14 Days.|
|English Literature &Language, Phonetics & Spoken English, LSRWSkills Development, Innovations in ELT&ESP.|
|B.A (English), 1986|
|M.A (English), 2000|
English Literature and Language Communication Skills
Journal Publications :
1. P.B. Esther Rani, “BINODINI DASI: AN ADVENTUROUS LIFE STORY OF AN OUTSTANDING INDIAN ACTRESS”, UGC Approved International Journal of English Language, Literature and Translation Studies (IJELR), Vol. 4,Issue.2.,2017 (April-June) (ISSN:2349-9451 (Online),2395-2628 (Print)
2. P.B. Esther Rani, “SATIRE IN GEORGE ORWELL’S SELECTED NOVELS”, UGC Approved International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities (IJELLH), Vol. 6,Issue.5., May 2018, ISSN:2321-7065 (Online),Impact Factor: 5.7.
3. P.B. Esther Rani, and Anand Lakshmi, “SPECIAL EDUCATION AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION”, International Conference on EDUCATION FOR FUTURE: ISSUESE AND CHALLENGES, Department of Education, OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, Hyderabad, India, First Edition: 2017, ISBN: 978-1-926488-68-4, (July 8-9, 2017).
4. P.B. Esther Rani, “PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT WITH SOFT SKILLS IN ENGINEERING COLLEGES”, ELT@I Tirupati Chapter 4th Annual International Conference on Teaching English Language in Literature: Innovative Methods and Practices Organised Tirupati, India, 26th & 27th August, 2016.
5. P.B. Esther Rani, “ELT: INNOVATIVE METHODS”, ELT@I Tirupati Chapter 2nd Annual International Conference on English Language and Soft Skills: Problems and Perspectives , in Association with the Department of English, S.V University Tirupati, India, 26th April 2014
6. P.B. Esther Rani, “SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES AND LANGUAGE LEARNING”, on Importance of English Language Laboratory for Improving Communication Skills at UG Level Organized by Department of English, , Tara Government College, Sangareddy, India, 20th September, 2014.
Conference Paper Presentation :
1. P.B. EstherRani, “SATIRE IN GEORGE ORWELL’S SELECTED NOVELS”, National Conference on Management, Economics and Social Science (NCMESS 2017), National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India. ( 14-15 July, 2017).
2. P. B. Esther Rani, “BinodiniDasi: My Story and My Life as an Actress,” National Conference on Women’s Autobiographies in India: Theory and Practice, Hyderabad, India, 29 – 30 Mar 2014.
1. P. B. Esther Rani, National level Workshop on“Empowering Educators in ELT & Teaching Communication Skills,” Organized by the Department Of Humanities & Sciences, VIDYA JYOTHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Hyderabad, India, on 15th & 16th July 2016.
2.P. B. Esther Rani, Workshop on “Challenges Behind Technical English Teaching” Organized by the Department Of Humanities & Sciences, St. Stanley College of Engineering & Technology, Hyderabad, India, on 10th August 2007.