Building partnerships for the future
International academic exchange agreements between Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (IARE) with many top educational institutions around the world to study and gain in-depth exposure to a different study environment. This prepares the students to adapt to and excel in a global work environment, while helping them to understand different cultures, work styles, and mindsets. The Institute is developing various study abroad programs and expanding its research presence around the world.
The benefits of such strategic partnerships are:
- Summer study abroad programs are a fantastic opportunity to travel, experience another culture and earn academic credit in a shorter period of time than a full semester.
- Support the students and faculty for further education in global universities.
- Develop internationalized curriculum that ensures all students are exposed to international perspectives and build global competence
- Establish Institutional policies and support mechanisms for faculty to have opportunities to develop international competence and are able to maximize the impact of these experiences on student learning.
- Enhance Student mobility, which refers both to the outward flow of domestic students to other countries to engage in an education abroad experience and the inward flow of international students to study at IARE Campus
- Establishing strategic partnerships for research and Institutional development.
We currently have major partnerships with education institutions and government in Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Europe and the United States of America.
National / International Collaborations
Southern University and A&M College
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University
Vietnam National University
University of Malaya
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Military College Of Electronics And Mechanical Engineering
Skill Development Collaborations
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Central Institute of Tool Design
National Small Industries Corporation
Dr. D Shobha Rani
Dean of International Affairs
Professor of Electrical Electronics Engineering
Phone: (+91) 9550080044